Europeans should be dancing in their nearest piazza, as Alfa Romeo is ditching its front-drive MiTo and Giulietta to return to its rear-drive roots, according to a report from the UK's Car. The switch is expected to happen in 2015, and is meant to bring Alfa Romeo closer to Maserati.
Alfa Romeo Giulietta
- Brandon Turkus
- Jul 21, 2013
- Jeff Sabatini
- Feb 2, 2012
After the culture clash between the Americans at Chrysler and the Germans at Daimler during the bad old DCX days, there has been concern that the latest European occupation of Auburn Hills could lead to similar friction. Granted, Fiat is not Mercedes-Benz, but Italian sensibilities can be quite dissimilar from those of most Detroiters.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX