In its entire production run, Alfa Romeo only ever built 500 examples of the 8C Competizione – just 90 of which ended up in the United States – and another 500 Spiders. That makes it a pretty rare car indeed, but it's positively commonplace compared to the Disco Volante, the version reborn by the talented and steady hands at Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera.
Alfa Romeo Disco Volante by Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera in green & gold
- Noah Joseph
- Mar 2, 2014
If you watched the latest episode of Top Gear, you'll have seen Jeremy Clarkson driving a red version of Touring's Disco Volante around Italy, then showing off a silver-finished one in the studio back in the UK. But when the doors open at the Palexo for the 2014 Geneva Motor Show this week, Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera will have another version to show off.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX