In advance of the Alfa Romeo 4C going on sale in the US for the 2014 model year, it looks like engineers are getting some time with the coupe on American soil. This new set of spy photographs was captured on Michigan roads and it happens to give us our best look yet at the Alfa's interior.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX