Alfa giveth and Alfa taketh away. With apologies to Job (he has gone through a lot, after all), that's how things are looking at the Italian automaker – whether it's the promise of new products or its impending return to the North American market. But it's especially true when it comes to new roadsters.
Alfa Romeo 2uettottanta by Pininfarina
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 18, 2011
Few rumors have circulated quite like the prospect of a new Alfa Romeo Spider. While the previous Brera-based model stands as one of the most beautiful cars ever made, dynamically speaking, most found it deeply flawed. But the Milanese automaker has long been rumored to be working on a more successful successor – even commissioning Pininfarina to create the sleek 2uettottanta concept pictured above. Now, the latest word on European streets is that Alfa has got its sights set on the Mazda M
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX