Make no mistake about it, ladies and gentlemen: the era of the Art Car has returned, and it's returned in a big way. Not only has BMW been showcasing its own extensive collection with a special online gallery, Force India has commissioned the first Formula One art car. Need more proof? Tesla had its roadster worked over, Citroën gave its Survolt concept a new paintjob and numerous other automakers have gotten in on the action just in recent months.
Alfa MiTo art car by Louise Dear
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX