American Expedition Vehicles showed off its simply named Ram Concept at this year's SEMA Show in Las Vegas. Starting with a 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab and a 6.7-liter Cummins turbodiesel, the Michigan-based team at AEV, which has made a name for itself building ultra-capable Jeeps, promises that this Ram is a "complete vehicle package."
AEV Ram Concept Vehicle: SEMA 2013
- Michael Harley
- Nov 4, 2013
American Expedition Vehicles (AEV), the Michigan-based company that has been modifying 4WD vehicles for hardcore off-road duty since 1997, will be introducing an all-new concept at SEMA next week. The prototype, which represents the company's first build with Ram, is based on the burly 2014 2500 Crew Cab Diesel.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX