AeroMobil wants to have its flying car ready to sell to the public for 2017, but there's still a lot of development to get the vehicle ready for the road. In the future, the company even wants to make the plane autonomous.
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 19, 2015
- Damon Lowney
- Oct 22, 2013
When it comes to flying cars (or driving planes), the recent vehicle that most often comes to mind is the Terrafugia Transition. But that street-legal flying car has experienced years of delays, and the Aeromobil 2.5, a much sexier-looking flying car designed and built in Slovakia, recently made its first test flight.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX