It's no secret that Acura has had a rough couple of years. After an extremely successful launch in the late 1980s, Honda's luxury marque truly hit high gear in the mid 2000s with such successful models as the TL sedan and MDX crossover. And then things went south with a fury that sent the automaker reeling into regroup mode.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX