German powerhouse tuner AC Schnitzer has spent some time fettling the new BMW 6 Series Gran Coupé, the result being a 360-horsepower 640i sedan with all the restraint of a Mako shark. The additional grunt adds up to 40 hp for the 640i and 47 hp for the 640d, with said grunt made more finely tuned as it rides on Schnitzer's own spring kit and wheels that range from 19 to 21 inches in diameter.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX