Fiat's Abarth performance division has launched a new heritage program to restore and certify its historic vehicles and secure the history of the marque - all under the watchful eye of the founder's widow.
Abarth HQ: Officine 83 Mirafiori
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 17, 2011
We dig Abarth. In fact we hope the Fiat performance brand arrives Stateside pronto. But when it does, we hope it comes with all the parts.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies