Fiat's Abarth performance division has launched a new heritage program to restore and certify its historic vehicles and secure the history of the marque - all under the watchful eye of the founder's widow.
- Feb 19, 2008
Abarth HQ: Officine 83 Mirafiori
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 17, 2011
We dig Abarth. In fact we hope the Fiat performance brand arrives Stateside pronto. But when it does, we hope it comes with all the parts.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models