One of the benefits of the strengthening ties between Fiat and Chrysler is a mutual expansion of their joint product portfolio. The shared leadership of the two auto groups has seen Fiats arrive in North American showrooms and Chryslers proliferating overseas. Which is all well and good, but where's the excitement? Where are the performance models for which the Italian auto industry is so deeply loved? Well, we finally have our answer.
- Aug 8, 2013
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models