The thing about scorpions is that they pack a mean wallop in a small package. And the same can be said of the auto marque that hoists the scorpion as its emblem. As promised, Abarth rolled into the Frankfurt Motor Show three cars deep. Or three new versions of their existing lineup, which is essentially centered around two cars, anyway.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX