We pity the fool who don't think this is cool. Put aside the celebrity provenance of this "authentic replica," allegedly "certified" by George Barris, for now and just take a look at the thing. It appears to be a spot-on knock-off of B.A. Baracus' bad attitude van, the perfect midlife-crisis toy for anyone who grew up watching The A-Team. Imagine how cool it would be to drop the kids off at school in this?
- Aug 8, 2013
A-Team van replica
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!