There's a scene in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps where Shia LaBoeuf asks a fellow banker, "What's your number – how much would you need to get out of the business?" The answer he gets: "More." More is apparently the operating principle at 9ff, the specialist Porsche tuner out of Germany that has showed up at Essen with its 9ff GT9 Vmax. Over the four years of the GT9's existence it has gone from 987 horsepower and a 253-mile-per-hour top speed to this, a 1,381-hp El Superbeasto with a te
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX