Porsche has marked an important milestone at its Leipzig plant: The manufacturing facility has officially cranked out its 500,000th vehicle. Matthias Muller, Porsche president and CEO, gave a specially outfitted Cayenne to the city of Leipzig as a token of the company's appreciation for giving the manufacturer a home in the area. Porsche converted the luxury SUV into a fire department vehicle for the city, complete with an appropriate livery and light bar.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX