The mobile gaming revolution has slowly crept its way across the many, many genres in the video game world, ranging from flight simulators, to strategy games, to role-playing games, to the kind of simple, casual-play titles like Angry Birds and Candy Crush. And while the racing genre hasn't been untouched by the rise of mobile gaming, its primary entry, EA Sports' Real Racing series, has been left without an equally entertaining competitor.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!