The mobile gaming revolution has slowly crept its way across the many, many genres in the video game world, ranging from flight simulators, to strategy games, to role-playing games, to the kind of simple, casual-play titles like Angry Birds and Candy Crush. And while the racing genre hasn't been untouched by the rise of mobile gaming, its primary entry, EA Sports' Real Racing series, has been left without an equally entertaining competitor.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX