This weekend, Audi marked the competition debut of its latest R18 race cars at the second round of the World Endurance Championship at Spa-Francorchamps. Yet the most spectacular race car running on any track this weekend was thousands of miles away at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway in the 24 Hours of Lemons "Loudon Annoying" event taking place at the very same time.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models