The new Mini John Cooper Works Convertible debuted in January, but the company is just now giving it a big auto show debut, making this our first real look.
2017 Mini John Cooper Works Convertible
- Brandon Turkus
- Jan 14, 2016
Mini has announced the third member of its new Convertible range, the latest John Cooper Works model. The news was accompanied by official pricing info.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies