Despite mediocre sales figures, Kia is soldiering on with a second-generation of its full-size, front-drive Cadenza sedan.
2017 Kia Cadenza
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 23, 2016
The 2017 Kia Cadenza arrives at the New York Auto Show with more modern styling, a lighter chassis, and a more efficient powertrain. It arrives late this year to challenge other large, front-wheel drive sedans.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies