The 2017 Infiniti QX30 premieres at the Los Angeles Auto Show. Infiniti hopes that the highly sculpted compact crossover grabs the eye of young buyers when the model goes on sale next year.
2017 Infiniti QX30
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 17, 2015
Infiniti reveals the new QX30 compact premium crossover, a more rugged take on the Q30 set to take on the likes of the Mercedes GLA, Audi Q3, BMW X1. and Lexus NX.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies