Russia could launch a hyperloop project this December. Hyundai prices and specs Ioniq for the UK. India launches a biodiesel bus route. Elio unveils its E-Series test car.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq: New York 2016
- Sebastian Blanco
- May 23, 2016
Until plug-in vehicle buyers stop caring about all-electric range - and who knows when that might happen - the distance an EV can travel on a full charge will remain an important selling point. Most US drivers go less than 40 miles a day, but that's not stopping at least two high-profile automakers from building a 200-mile EV. Both the Chevy Bolt EV and the Tesla Model 3 are shooting for this target.
- Chris Bruce
- Apr 4, 2016
Hyundai Motor Group has a lineup of 26 green vehicles on the way, and if the growth in the segment is a success, it be second place in the market by 2020.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies