VW is recalling 92k models from 2015 and 2016 in the US because a camshaft lobe can fail and cause the power brakes to stop working. This recall includes the Jetta, Golf, Passat, and Beetle.
2016 Volkswagen Passat
- Chris Bruce
- Oct 19, 2015
The 2016 VW Passat starts at $23,260 for the base S trim and includes new features like the MIB II infotainment system and safety tech. Prices can top $37,600 for the top spec with the VR6.
- Greg Migliore
- Sep 21, 2015
Volkswagen is upgrading its Passat sedan for 2016 with enhancements inside and out.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies