We wondered if things had changed with the next-gen Smart ED launch, and it turns out we're back to where we started.
2016 Smart Fortwo Cabriolet
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jan 12, 2016
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Sep 15, 2015
The Smart Fortwo Cabrio, which just debuted in Frankfurt, may be the perfect car for those who love the sunny outdoors but find themselves trapped in the big city.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 28, 2015
Smart reveals the 2016 Fortwo Cabriolet with a new, larger "tritop" folding canvas top, three trim lines, two available engines, and a tweaked design.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies