Eager to make the most of their investment, Daimler and Renault are reportedly looking at spinning a crossover off of the rear-engined platform underpinning the Smart Forfour and Renault Twingo.
2016 Smart Forfour
- Chris Bruce
- Oct 3, 2014
The 2016 Smart Fortwo and Forfour are at the 2014 Paris Motor Show showing off their brand new looks for their latest generations, and the company hopes that an extensive list of changes can give the brand a much-needed boost.
- Brandon Turkus
- Jul 16, 2014
Meet the 2016 Smart Fortwo and Forfour, a new pair of hatchbacks that Daimler hopes will revive the struggling Smart brand. We aren't expecting to see the Forfour here in the US market, although the smaller Fortwo should eventually hit our shores in the future.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX