There have been reports of "thermal damage," which we're pretty sure is a nice way of saying that vehicles have caught on fire.
2016 Nissan Maxima
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Sep 11, 2016
- Chris Bruce
- Apr 21, 2016
Nissan will recall the 2016 Maxima and Murano because of a potentially damaged O-ring in the ABS actuator, which could lead to a braking problem.
- Steven J. Ewing
- May 25, 2015
The redesigned 2016 Nissan Maxima goes on sale in early June, but according to Automotive News, this eighth-generation model almost didn't see the light of day. That's the word from Pierre Loing, vice president of North American product planning.
- Brandon Turkus
- Apr 2, 2015
Nissan released details on a number of items related to the new Maxima, including its improved power output, safety tech and infotainment systems.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies