Demand for the Mini Clubman is outstripping supply. The company moved over 1,000 of the polarizing wagons in March, many of which were customized.
2016 Mini Cooper S Clubman: First Drive
- Chris Bruce
- Nov 10, 2015
Mini will allegedly offer the all-wheel-drive system from the BMW 2 Series Active Tourer on the Clubman as soon as next spring. The next-gen Countryman might also use the setup.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies