The Mercedes-Maybach S600 is a car made for a town like Los Angeles, which so thoroughly enjoys excess. We're not only discussing the new car's wildly opulent interior, which is arguably the nicest ever fitted to a car with a Silver Arrow on its nose, but its mechanicals. Mercedes-Benz's engineers have had as much of a field day with the greasy bits of the Maybach S600 as the designers did with the cabin.
- Nov 19, 2014
2016 Mercedes-Maybach S600: LA 2014
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!