There are cars debuting in Paris this year that we've heard virtually nothing about until we showed up at Porte de Versailles, and others that we've hotly anticipated seeing for months or more. The 2016 Mercedes-AMG GT falls distinctly into that second category. Approaching this year's motor-soiree, our only real question was, "Will it be as pretty in the tin as it is in pictures."
- Oct 2, 2014
2016 Mercedes-AMG GT: Paris 2014
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!