There are cars debuting in Paris this year that we've heard virtually nothing about until we showed up at Porte de Versailles, and others that we've hotly anticipated seeing for months or more. The 2016 Mercedes-AMG GT falls distinctly into that second category. Approaching this year's motor-soiree, our only real question was, "Will it be as pretty in the tin as it is in pictures."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies