Kia is recalling over 12,000 examples of the 2016 Sorento because of the possibility of a faulty accelerator pedal. A bad solder on a capacitor could cause the crossover to enter Limp Home Mode or Forced Idle Mode.
- Aug 11, 2014
2016 Kia Sorento
- Chris Bruce
- Oct 3, 2014
It seems like we've been catching glimpses of the 2015 Sorento for ages now, but Kia has finally revealed the European version of its revised crossover at the 2014 Paris Motor Show.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models