Kia is recalling over 12,000 examples of the 2016 Sorento because of the possibility of a faulty accelerator pedal. A bad solder on a capacitor could cause the crossover to enter Limp Home Mode or Forced Idle Mode.
2016 Kia Sorento
- Chris Bruce
- Oct 3, 2014
It seems like we've been catching glimpses of the 2015 Sorento for ages now, but Kia has finally revealed the European version of its revised crossover at the 2014 Paris Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX