From our best guess, the Jaguar test mule shown in these spy shots could very well be our first glimpse at the next-generation Jaguar XF, due out around the 2016 model year. The current XF has been around for five years already (launched in 2008), and this mule is likely testing powertrain or chassis components for a new version of the midsize Jaguar sedan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX