Jaguar is adding some impressive new ownership features to the 2016 F-Type, adding to the warranty and significantly expanding the free maintenance period.
2016 Jaguar F-Type S Coupe - AWD
- Chris Paukert
- Nov 19, 2014
If you're like us, you fell in the deepest, darkest sort of love with Jaguar's F-Type the moment its voluptuous form first surfaced. The car's full-bodied engine specs only furthered our ardor, and the droptop Jag sealed the deal before we even turned a wheel – all it took was hearing its engine bark to life.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies