Interested in buying a new Infiniti Q50 and want to know how much it'll set you back? Pricing ranges from less than $35k to just under $40k.
2016 Infiniti Q50 2.0T: Chicago 2016
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 11, 2016
Infiniti is showcasing three new engine options for the Q50 sedan at the Chicago Auto Show, all of them turbocharged and available with all-wheel drive.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies