The Hyundai i20 WRC offers a preview of the brand's rally car for next season. The company also promises that some of the racer's tech could filter down to production models through the new N performance sub-brand.
2016 Hyundai i20 WRC in development
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 13, 2015
Hyundai had hoped to introduce the second-generation i20 WRC later this season, but homologation and development delays have pushed it back until next year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies