Honda issued a recall for the 2016 CR-V to replace driver-side front airbag modules after an inflator exploded while testing at the Takata plant in Mexico.
2016 Honda CR-V
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 6, 2015
The Honda CR-V returns for 2016 with a new trim level. Called the Special Edition, it's based on the LX but packs a bunch of optional extras for an $800 premium over the base model.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies