We test the 2016 Ford F-750 Tonka dump truck in Dearborn, MI. It's even more fun than you think.
2016 Ford F-750 Tonka Dump Truck
- Noah Joseph
- Mar 5, 2015
While we were focused on all the exotic metal displayed in Geneva, back in America the truck industry was getting to work at the NTEA show in Indianapolis. That's where Ford unveiled its new F-650 and F-750 medium duty trucks, including this life-size, childhood-dream Tonka dump truck.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies