A defect in a module that controls airbags and pretensioners may prevent those features from activating in a crash.
2016 Chevy Silverado
- David Gluckman
- Dec 1, 2015
We drive the refreshed half-ton Silverado and sample the new combination of 5.3-liter V8 and eight-speed automatic transmission.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies