The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V arrives with a massive 6.2-liter, supercharged V8 engine, packing 640 hp and 630 lb-ft of torque. This means Caddy's baddest V model ever can sprint to 60 mph in just 3.7 seconds, on its way to a top speed of 200 mph. Here's everything we know about the beast so far.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models