The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V arrives with a massive 6.2-liter, supercharged V8 engine, packing 640 hp and 630 lb-ft of torque. This means Caddy's baddest V model ever can sprint to 60 mph in just 3.7 seconds, on its way to a top speed of 200 mph. Here's everything we know about the beast so far.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies