When the Cadillac CT6 hits dealerships in March of 2016, it will carry a starting price of $54,490. That's a reasonable price for a range-topping luxury car.
2016 Cadillac CT6
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 31, 2015
The Cadillac CT6 is finally making its official debut at the 2015 New York Auto Show as the flagship model in the luxury brand's lineup. The lightweight, aluminum-intensive sedan offers three engines, rear- or all-wheel drive and a host of opulent equipment inside to lure buyers.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies