The Cadillac ATS-V is getting a small bump in output, with the company announcing an SAE-certified 464 hp from the twin-turbocharged 3.6-liter V6.
- Nov 19, 2014
2016 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe: LA 2014
- Chris Bruce
- Nov 18, 2014
The first details about the 2016 Cadillac ATS-V recently hit the web ahead of the official debut at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show. Now, the latest model to wear Caddy's high-performance V moniker is officially official, and the specs are even better than initial rumors suggested.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models