BMW will recall the 2016 7 Series because a short circuit can potentially prevent the airbags from deploying. There are no reports of accidents or injuries.
- Jun 10, 2015
2016 BMW 7 Series
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 22, 2015
BMW is anticipated to roll out more potent versions of the new 2016 7 Series, including a twelve-cylinder 760i, a new Alpina B7, and possibly even an M Performance model as well.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models