The latest episode of Motor Trend's Head 2 Head presents a comparison we've been anticipating for years, the Jaguar XE against the BMW 3 Series.
2016 BMW 3 Series Refresh
- Chris Bruce
- May 7, 2015
The BMW 3 Series is getting a refresh for the 2016 model year, although you might not be able to tell by looking at it. Underneath the slight styling tweaks is a revised suspension and automatic gearbox. Plus, there are two new models: the 340i and 330e plug-in hybrid.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies