Aston Martin is keeping things fresh with the introduction of the DB9 GT at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. Now boasting 540 horsepower from its 6.0-liter V12, the model is meant to be the best DB9 yet. Meanwhile, the Rapide S and V8 Vantage also receive small updates for the 2016 model year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies