Acura is giving the RDX a refresh after just three years on the market. The front and rear feature sharper lines and LED lighting at both ends. There's a now a nine-speed automatic gearbox, and the 3.5-liter V6 has a little more power. Plus, the crossover is available with even more tech.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models