Plug-in hybrid sales are expected to drop in Holland with decreased incentives. Ford is testing cylinder deactivation in 1.0-liter EcoBoost for improved economy. Silicon Valley startup Atieva is building an EV in Tesla's backyard with some former talent. Tests show Joule recycled CO2 ethanol is ready for use in fuel.
2015 Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid R-Design
- John Beltz Snyder
- May 12, 2015
- Danny King
- Apr 30, 2014
Lest anyone think Volvo's V60 Diesel Plug-in Hybrid is strictly for the leisurely, gas-sipping green-driver variety, the Swedish automaker is adding a sporty wrinkle. The R-Design package that Volvo added to some other models last year will now be an option for the V60 PHEV. Drag-racing surely awaits.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX