Long before Volvo got into the crossover-utility game with the XC90 and XC60, it was making ruggedized all-wheel-drive wagons. In fact it's been doing so longer than Audi has, and almost as long as Subaru. And now it's returned to that tradition with the debut of its new V60 Cross Country on the floor of the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models