We showed you the hot, new Volvo V60 Polestar a few months back and raved about the fact that this long-roofed family car can hit 60 miles per hour in just 4.9 seconds. Now, we're seeing it and its four-doored brother, the S60 Polestar sedan, in person for the first time.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!