It's a relatively small portion of affected cars, but it's a start.
- Jan 29, 2015
2015 Volkswagen Jetta TDI: Review
- John Beltz Snyder
- Mar 12, 2016
VW supervisory board member Bernd Osterloh says US fines threaten US jobs.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Oct 23, 2015
Kelley Blue Book says auction prices for Volkswagen diesels on its site have gone down 16 percent since the emissions scandal broke.
- Pete Bigelow
- Oct 20, 2015
Environmentally conscious consumers who bought Volkswagen's "Clean Diesel" claims tell the Federal Trade Commission they've betrayed by emissions cheating.
- Greg Migliore
- Sep 23, 2015
Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn steps down amid charges the company manipulated its diesel-powered cars to meet emissions regulations around the world.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models