Ecotricity is offering electric vehicle drivers in the United Kingdom an lengthy incentive for using green energy: 1,000 miles of free fast charging per year. Called "Green Electricity + Car," the program will power customers' homes with renewable power allow them to charge their cars through Ecotricity's national network of fast chargers, which the company has named the Electric Highway.
2015 Volkswagen e-up!: Frankfurt 2013
- Damon Lowney
- Sep 10, 2013
We finally have some shots from the show floor of the Frankfurt Motor Show of the Volkswagen e-Up!, one of two new electric vehicles from the German automaker. The e-Up! comes equipped with a 18.7 kWh lithium ion battery and 60 kW electric motor (81 hp) with 155 lb-ft of torque, a combination that gives the little five-door hatchback a range of 99 miles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX