Toyota Prius V may be on the proverbial chopping block after company debuted the RAV4 Hybrid.
2015 Toyota Prius V: LA 2014
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 25, 2015
Toyota declares it has sold 8 million hybrids since the first Prius went on sale in 1997.
- Chris Bruce
- Nov 20, 2014
The Toyota Prius V is the most utilitarian member of the Prii family with a big jump in cargo space over the rest but maintaining the great fuel economy. For the 2015 model year, the company is giving the wagon an update with a big shift in front end styling and upgraded taillights to go with the revised look. Inside, customers also get a little new technology, as well.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies