Japan has given the world so much to enthuse over. We're not sure the Toyota Aygo is necessarily one of them as much as, say, the Scion FR-S or Lexus LFA (especially since it's actually made in Europe), but for many Nipponophiles, the centuries-old artistic discipline of Manga certainly is. And now the two have come together in this two-and-a-half-minute animated short.
2014 Toyota Aygo
- Brandon Turkus
- Jun 14, 2014
We love a good automotive-themed prank. Rémi Gaillard remains a favorite, although maybe we should take a closer look at MagicOfRahat, another online prankster. Rahat, who has developed a bit of a reputation for blending in with car seats, giving the impression that there's no one behind the wheel, has taken his talents to Europe, in a new video for Toyota.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX